The purpose of the Career Development Center is to help individuals develop general work skills and habits that are necessary and compatible to the skills found in the clerical field. Career Development Center is interested in seeing every student leave our programs prepared to seek employment.
Students may choose to attend a complete program or they may choose a targeted approach to their training. A targeted approach allows the student to attend only those classes needed to achieve his or her employment goal. Below are the certificate programs to choose from and the individual courses that are available.
What makes the Career Development Center special?
• Individualized training at your own pace
• Scheduling your own hours
• Adaptive equipment for special needs
• Spacious, relaxed atmosphere
• Testing for aptitude and interests
• Opportunity to design your professional portfolio
• JAWS program for blind/low vision
• One-on-one teaching with certified instructor